Downsizing? Tire of all those steps? Don't miss this Ground level, Handicapped accessible Condominium unit in an adult 55+ community. Clean and tidy. Original owner. Living Room/Dining Room with crown molding and chair rail. 42" oak cabinets in kitchen with natural gas stove. Den/family room off of kitchen. Screened in porch. Condo/HOA dues include water, sewer, trash, common area maintenance, clubhouse, community center, exercise room, pool. The furniture is negotiable. Please contact the listing agent for details. See MLS disclosures for detailed brochure, condo declaration and bylaws.
Condo, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,300 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
C. MILTON WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Unassigned.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price