Beautiful and well built 4BR, 2.5 bath colonial on partially wooded, private, 1.5 acre lot. Many updates throughout including 2021 kitchen and new paved driveway, 2020 powder room and pantry, 2020 new architectural shingle roof with clog-free gutters, 2018 master bathroom, 2014 Trane high-efficiency dual-zone heat pump. Upscale details like hardwood floors throughout, crown molding and wainscoting, quartz counters in kitchen and bathrooms, gorgeous tilework in master bath, custom made vanity from wood from the property, his and hers closets behind barn doors that were rescued from old church in Baltimore. Woodburning fireplace insert keeps the house cozy in winter. Detached two-bay oversized workshop with upstairs loft, plus attached two car garage loaded with shelving and a wash basin. Huge wraparound deck on two sides accessed through double French sliding doors from two rooms, and brick patio. Perched on a hill, the views are beautiful of the valley and into the woods. Watch the birds, rabbits, deer and other wildlife as the scenery changes from season to season. The property includes a fun treehouse and a chicken coop with run, ready for hens! Just minutes from the Torrey Brown Hike and Bike Trail and Loch Raven Reservoir. The neighborhood backs to the Hunt Valley Golf Course and is bordered by streams and woods. Great schools in the Jacksonville Elementary and Hereford Middle/High district. Much of the property just to the north is preserved property with limited building rights. Enjoy privacy, serenity, and small town living with easy access to I-83, shopping, and dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fairwood Of Hunt Valley
Cable TV, Electric service available, Underground
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Stove.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Rear Yard, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Backs To Trees, Sideyard(S), Landscaping, Sloping, Private, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price