Custom Hardiplank farmhouse in exquisite setting in Monkton. Enjoy the tranquil sounds of the two water features while relaxing on your bluestone patio. First floor Primary Suite with deck overlooking the woods. Primary Bath has an air bubble tub and glass enclosed shower with river rock floor. Gourmet kitchen with two story ceilings, marble counters, gas cooktop and lots of cabinet space. Upstairs has a potential second Primary Suite with ensuite bath and two additional bedrooms and a full bath. Lower Level has a rough in for a bath, high ceilings, a walk out and can be easily finished. Garage permit has been applied for and paid for. If you enjoy the peaceful sounds of the outdoors, then this is your dream home! Don't miss clicking on the video tour too!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
4,218 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial, Heated, Poured, Walkout, Space For Rooms
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price